Books, books, books
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
― Albert Einstein
Hi! I’m Sarah.
I grew up in a small town in upstate New York.
As a child, I loved to read, write, explore, play board games, and munch on popcorn during movie nights.
As an adult, I love all of these activities still.
I was an elementary school teacher for ten years.
Now I’m a writer. I live in Mooresville, North Carolina with my family.
- “Snow Claps,” Babybug, January 2020
- “Party in the Cart,” Ladybug, February 2020
- “To the Tip-top!” Ladybug, May 2020
- “On Barn Painting Day,” Ladybug, September 2020
- “Gavin Sets Sail,” Ladybug (forthcoming)
- “Days of the Week Dance,” Ladybug (forthcoming)